Thank you all for your cooperation in helping us to comply with personal safety measures as we open Canvasback to foot traffic. Limiting customers to 3 at a time helps everyone to feel safe and secure in the shop. It has been great to see you all and welcome you home. Here are the answers to some of the common questions we are asked.
1. Appointments are not required, but you are welcome to call the shop for an actual time slot to ensure timely access.
2. Customers and Canvasback associates must provide and wear their own masks. Hand sanitizer is required at the entry. We must also maintain social distancing.
3. For those who are not yet ready to be out shopping, we are happy to assist customers in their cars and to provide Facetime shopping at convenient times.
4. At this time, we can only accept credit cards and personal checks.
5. The store Hours are back to normal: Monday10-5 Monday through Friday, 10-4 on Saturday. For now, the store will be closed on Sundays. We will return to Sunday hours soon.
6. Yes! There will be a finishing sale! It will run from Monday, July 13 through Monday, July 20. A 10% discount will be recorded for all finishing submitted during these dates!
These are busy days at The Canvasback. We have new canvases and the wonderful Charley Harper trunk show. We are so happy to see you and help you complete your projects and start new ones. Be safe and be well
Come join us for the Charley Harper Trunk Show through the end of July. We have an amazing inventory of his witty, charming designs. As usual, trunk show purchases are discounted.
You asked for it!!! there will be a Finishing Sale from Monday, July 13 through Monday 20. Finishing brought in during this time will be discounted 10%.
Holiday Season Finishing Deadline
The finishing deadline for this year is still September 1. However, this date may have to be adjusted as post-quarantine finishing volume continues to exceed expectations. We will keep you posted, but the best strategy is to finish early and get your finishing into us as soon as possible.